Communal lounges and team building exercises aren’t the only characteristics of a collaborative workspace. Today’s HCM solutions reflect the changing face of employment, but they have also evolved to enhance how jobs are completed.
Keeping pace with trends and the growing needs of employees should be evident in an innovative HCM solution. Sure, you want to streamline processes and simplify tasks. However, one attribute that shouldn’t be overlooked is employee engagement.
As companies embrace collaborative techniques, engagement as emerged as a focal point for Human Resources Departments. Studies have shown that motivating employees with self-service features, accessible capabilities, and shared resources can improve productivity and retain top talent.
Facilitating Employee Engagement with Payroll Data
- Collective Recruiting: When was the last time anyone only interviewed with someone from human resources? Recruiting is a multi-interview process including HR, hiring managers, and potential team members. Having numerous stakeholders reviewing resumes, coordinating schedules, assessing candidates, and reporting feedback, companies need a recruiting solution that includes prequalification, candidate scoring, and shared communication tools.
- Dynamic HR: From hire to retire, employing a single employee repository of information can obliterate hours of unnecessary paperwork, data entry, and human error. One record is all you need that can pass relevant information through to integrated HR systems. Offering employees access to login, view, change, and keep their contact info accurate on file, manage PTO requests, view handbooks and training videos, and sign and submit electronic forms saves time and empowers your team.
- Check-mates: From direct deposit to deduction modifications, employees can better manage their own payroll information with secure online services. No need to push the paper paystubs when employees have 24/7, on-demand access to current and archived data that drives critical decision-making, life-changing purchases, and provides insight into credit driven inquiries.
- Point & Click Coverage: Benefits administration made easy. That should be an end goal of your HCM solution. Keep employees covered and informed, while keeping your company in compliance and on budget. A simple user-interface can help your team learn about eligibility, online enrollment, and policy changes. Data and analytics can help you decide what the best investments for the company are and underused benefits that can be eliminated or replaced.
- Real-Time Scheduling: Shift employees appreciate the opportunity to modify their own schedules, obtain backup coverage when needed, and clock in and out with mobile devices. A dynamic, accessible time and attendance system that lets your team see how many hours they have worked and when they are scheduled at any given time, as well as managers reviewing all rosters in real-time can minimize over or under staffing. Full integration with payroll means accurate salary calculations and fewer instances of supplemental checks and overpayment.
Employee engagement starts with the initial hire and an integrated HCM solution. Payroll Data is that single-source platform that offers the engaging technology and personalized support your team needs. Our complete suite of HR, payroll, compliance, benefits, and time & attendance solutions empower the user and provide immediate results.
Contact us to learn how Payroll Data’s collaborative resources for employees can streamline the business of HR, improve your company’s productivity, and have a direct impact on business objectives.
Payroll Data transforms HCM for companies. With complete integration, ease of use, and the flexibility to adapt to your individualized needs (all without breaking the bank), we provide the tools, resources, and personalized service clients need to run their HR Departments. Find out how to put Payroll Data to work for you.